McDoodelivery: You Do The Doodle, McDo Will Deliver!
Nope, this is not a tongue twister. Yup, you read it right- doodle your order and McDonald’s will deliver your doodle to life. Crazy right?
We all fell in love with the taste and smell of their fries, the malty taste of chocolate hot fudge, the flaky bread of apple pie, even the music and ambiance of their stores – they all remarkably give us the “Love ko ‘to” feeling.
They are unstoppable! McDonald’s come up with a fun and creative way to take orders. Customers can order their meals by doodling on Instagram stories. Doodelivery is only on June 8, 2018, from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Make sure to set an alarm so you wouldn’t miss it!
Hungry? Here’s how you do it:
1. Set your Instagram account to public.
2.Doodle your McDo food order on Instagram Stories.
3. Tag @McDo_PH, use the hashtag #Doodelivery, and publish your story! This is how they will be notified of your order.
4. Wait for them to confirm your order via @McDo_PH Instagram Direct Message or a phone call.
5. Standby for this in order to avoid cancellation of your order.
6. Once they have your delivery details, they will process your order accordingly.
Check out their explainer video here: https://www.facebook.com/McDo.ph/videos/1790846507631268/
Be creative with your own obra– doodle, sketch, use stickers and even GIFs for your orders. And by the way, it doesn’t require drawing skills.
Our team is ready, how about you, guys?
Share your experience online using #Doodelivery and #McDoodeliveryWithObraDigital as we’re going to choose the best doodle and will feature it on our page! Paparapapa!